Our Famous Breakfast
Start your day with our nourishing, mouthwatering breakfast. Relax, enjoy the views from our dining room and make plans for the rest of your stay.
Our menu uses locally sourced and organic produce. We prepare and cook everything to order using the finest ingredients. Choose from healthy options or indulgent favourites!
We serve breakfast between 8.30am and 10.30am. We can also arrange earlier breakfasts if you need to leave early – just let us know the day before.
- Selection of teas and infusions
- Freshly ground coffee – americano, cappuccino, latte, espresso
- Luxury SMALT hot chocolate
- Freshly Squeezed Juice of the Day
While you’re waiting
- Homemade organic muesli with organic natural yoghurt, fruit and seeds
- Selection of Baker Tom’s organic bread – toasted and fresh. Homemade seasonal preserves
Full Cornish breakfast including:
- Kittow’s unsmoked Cornish back bacon
- Kittow’s award winning pork sausages
- Traditional Cornish hogs pudding or Cornish black pudding#
- Bre-Pen free range egg (from the farm at the top of the hill) cooked to your liking
- Slow roasted cherry tomatoes
- Field mushrooms
- Homemade Baked Beans
Full veggie breakfast including:
- Honey Roast Halluomi
- Two eggs cooked to your liking
- Slow roasted tomatoes
- Field mushrooms
- Homemade baked beans
- Boiled free range eggs with Marmite toast soldiers
- Homemade granola served with homemade seasonal fruit compote and Greek yoghurt (refined sugar free)
- Smoked salmon with buttery scrambled eggs served on local organic toasted rye bread
- Avocado and poached egg on a lightly toasted bagel served with lime and homemade dukkha
- Maple, vanilla and cinnamon French toast served with berries, Greek yoghurt and toasted nuts, or go savoury with Bacon and a Fried Egg
- Homemade waffles with a choice of:
Bacon and maple syrup
Banana, Greek yoghurt, maple syrup and mixed nuts
- Superfood porridge made with coconut milk, coconut oil, nuts, chia seeds and goji berries with an optional drizzle of honey
- Chia pudding – chia, nuts, seeds soaked in coconut milk with blended banana, blueberry and maple syrup, granola and fresh berries
Extras are charged at £1.50 per item or £4.50 for a smoothie and cooked breakfast.
Wheat and dairy free bread and milks are available. If you have allergies to certain foods, please let us know.