Breakfast At Seavista
Enjoy a great start to your day with our famous Cornish breakfast! Breakfast is enjoyed in our laidback dining room, with views across the Cornish coast line, it is an inspiring place to start your day. All room prices include breakfast!
Breakfast is served between daily between 8.30am and 9.30am however we are able to arrange earlier breakfasts for those needing to leave early.
Our delicious breakfast menu
£10 per person if it is not included in your accommodation cost (this usually only applies to the self catering Lodge).
Breakfasts at Seavista are becoming famous, they are stuffed full of local goodies to tantalize your taste buds –
Selection of Teas, infusions
Freshly Ground Coffee
Choice of Orange or Apple Juice
Cornish Chough Bakery Granary or White Sliced Toast
Cornish Boddingtons Strawberry Jam
Homemade Marmalade, Local Honey, Marmite etc (on request)
- The Cornish breakfast – Kittows Butchers’ Unsmoked Cornish back bacon, Kittows Butchers’ Award Winning Pork sausages, traditional Cornish Hogs Pudding or Cornish Black Pudding, Bre-Pen Free range egg (From the Farm at the top of the Hill!) cooked to your liking, slow roasted cherry tomatoes, field mushrooms, hash brown
- The Veggie Breakfast – Two Veggie Sausages, two hash browns, two eggs cooked to your liking, slow roasted tomatoes, field mushrooms and organic baked beans
- Boiled Free Range Eggs with Marmite Toast Soilders
- Home made Granola served with homemade seasonal fruit compote and Greek yoghurt
- Smoked Salmon with buttery scrambled eggs served in a lightly toasted bagel
- Avocado, Smoked Salmon and Poached Egg in a lightly toasted bagel
- Choice of Breakfast Sandwich
- Homemade Waffles with a choice of:
- Bacon and Maple Syrup
- Banana, Greek yoghurt, maple syrup and mixed nuts
- Super Food Porridge made with coconut milk, coconut oil, nuts, chia seeds and goji berries with an optional drizzle of honey
- Super Seasonal Smoothie – see the board for today’s options!
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Salad served with natural yoghurt
- Grilled Grapefruit with honey and cinnamon served with natural yoghurt
Wheat and Dairy Free bread and milks are available. If you have allergies to certain foods, please inform us
Extras are charged at £1.00 per item or £4.50 for a smoothie and cooked breakfast
Extras available on request: Organic Baked Beans, Soya Milk, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk